- All products are added to your cart.
Dip Recipe Box Salmon
Makes 4 cups.
Ingredients: Dehydrated vegetables (garlic, red bell pepper, celery, mushroom), spices, sea salt, sugar.
What you Need:
- 8 ml (1.5 tbsp) Salmon Dip seasoning
- 250 g (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) real mayonnaise
- 1 - 213gr can of Pink Salmon, bones and skin removed
What to do:
In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, salmon, and Dip mix.
Refrigerate 15 20 minutes.
Tastes even better if prepared a couple of hours in advance.