Choose from the traditional red, or compliment your decor with pink, white, or multicoloured varieties. Poinsettias are easy to care when you know how to properly care for them!
• Bright indirect light. Do not place in direct sun.
• Requires at least 6 hours of indirect sunlight a day.
• Water when the top ½” soil feels dry to the touch
• Make sure that water does not collect in the bottom of decorative containers or pot covers. Poinsettias cannot sit in water
• • Use a Cactus fertilizer during the spring and summer. Nevermore than twice a season
• Never use during November through to end of February
• Poinsettias do best in room temperature (18-20C)
• Avoid both cold drafts from doorways and windows and warm drafts from air registers
• Poinsettias are cold-sensitive and can not be exposed to temperatures below 50F
• Make sure that you wrap it well to transport from the greenhouse to your home