The Split Leaf Philodendron, also called monstera deliciosa or swiss cheese plant, is a large, popular, easy-care houseplant! This plant is totally Instagram worthy and you'll probably recognize it from all the blogs and influencer posts! This is an all-time favourite.
• Bright indirect light
• Can tolerate low light
• Avoid direct sunlight as it may burn the leaves
• When the soil becomes dry to a depth of 1-2”, water your monstera directly into the pot so not to moisten the foliage and just enough to keep the soil from completely drying out
• Use a 10-15-10 Liquid Plant Food fertilizer every 3-4 weeks to keep your Monstera healthy
• Keep your Monstera away from your pets and children as it is mildly toxic Large leaves can collect dust.
• If you notice the leaves are dirty or dusty, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth and gently dry to keep them clean and healthy.
• This plant will thrive in almost any environment, but if you want to give it a special treat, gently mist it once a week. It’s best to mist your Monstera in the morning so the water has plenty of time to evaporate before evening.