Dutch Growers Saskatoon - Welcome To Our New Website
SHOP ALL PLANTS & POTS >
Succulents & Cacti
SHOP ALL PLANT CARE >
Fertilizer for Perennials & Annuals
Trees, Shrubs & Evergreens
Lawn Fertilizer & Seed
SHOP ALL FASHION >
Handbags & Wallets
Sweaters & Cardigans
Bras & Bralettes
Toques, Scarves & Gloves
Coats & Jackets
Socks & Slippers
75% OFF Select Z Supply
50% OFF Kids Brunette the Label
50% OFF Smash & Tess
SHOP ALL HOME & LIFESTYLE >
Lamps & Lighting
Soaps & Lotions
Essential Oils & Diffusers
BBQ & Accessories
Gadgets & Novelties
Fountains & Statuary
Needle Cast is a fungal that thrives from drought conditions and stressed conifer trees. It generally targets spruce, but it can also spread to other types of evergreens.
Stressed trees will continue to have problems throughout the years, so ensure that you fertilize your trees. Fertilize with 30-10-10 or a top-dress fertilizer if on an acreage.
• 2tsp per 1 gallon of water
• Fertilize around the drip line every 3-4 weeks starting at the beginning of May, until July 15th.
• Fertilize beginning of May, until July 15th Calculate the proper amount of fertilizer for the size of the tree.
• Spread around the drip line and water.
• Once fertilizing is done in July, keep watering during the hot months of August and September to prevent re-stressing your trees.
Copper Bordo Sulfur Spray
• Spray May Long
• 3 treatments, 1 week apart
• Dilute 1tsp into 1 L of water and spray directly onto the plant
If insects are present
• Spray Malathion around May Long in 3 treatments, 1 week apart (can be sprayed on the same day as Bordo, but spray first, and wait half an hour to an hour before spraying the Bordo)
*Toxic* ensure to cover up, do not spray on windy days, and keep kids and pets indoors while spraying.
Spruce Bud Worm- Ambush Same treatment as Malathion.
— 18 Jan 2021
Dutch Growers Saskatoon — 19 Nov 2020
Dutch Growers Saskatoon — 21 Jun 2020
Tag us to be featured @dutchsaskatoon
Subscribe to Our NewsletterReceive 10% off your first online purchase!